Saturday, June 18, 2011

Virginia to Massachusetts in a Day!

Morning to Good Comrades!!!!
Hit the road at 8am in fair skies. I already miss my dogs. Anyway, we stopped off in Hershey Park for free chocolate and good coffee. We were doing good until I realized my co-pilot and I missed the 287 beltway and saw the Holland Tunnel into New York. Quick turn off interstate landed us in the arm-pit of the state of  New Jersey, Newark. El remarked we should keep our full face helmets down since we were the minority-scary section of the city. After 2 hours back on interstate we did not stop to put on rain gear and paid the price of cold wet clothes. We stopped in Newburgh, NY and put on dry clothes. What a difference!! We arrived at the Shamrock Motel, Dalton, Mass.Beautiful morning here.


No comments:

Post a Comment